TURKISH AIRLINES MEDICAL TOURISM SUPPORT PACKAGEThe medical tourism market in the world has been rapidly growing in recent years. In order to increase share of Turkish Health Care
Protocols have already been signed with majority of health care providers in Medical Tourism. The package offers special discounts and incentives for those who come to Turkey for medical treatment purposes.
• Travel from other countries to Turkey: 20% discount (C and D classes) on business class system fares, 15% discount (U and O classes) on comfort class system fares and 10% discount (Y,B,M,K,H classes) and 5% (S and E classes) on economy class system fares will be applied.
• 10kg excess luggage allowance will be issued.
• No rebooking penalty if the rebooking is required because of medical complications(4)
• Maximum 2 companions traveling with the patient are entitled for the same discounts and rights.
Passengers travelling for medical purposes are required to present an acceptance letter made by receiving Health Care Institutions who
signed the protocol with Turkish Airlines. (Patients travelling from the USA are also allowed for the discount by presenting a referral letter
from a Health Care Institutions in the USA). Discounts are only applied at Turkish Airlines offices unless otherwise specified.
(1) Discounts cannot be combined with other discounts. No discounts on promotional fares. No discount for stretcher.
(2) Flights must be TK only. Code share flights are not included.
(3) Piece concept (such as USA to Turkey): 2Pc, 32Kg per piece maximum luggage allowance on Turkish Airlines operated flights only.
(4) Passengers will be charged if upgrade is necessary or other fees are required.